dilation #2 done

emt_amy
on 10/6/11 12:25 pm - MN
Well that's done. Got there at 930 am and got into the prep? Room little bit early. Had a fiasco with the iv being inserted..... 2 attempts by one nurse and finally success by an or nurse. Oy. I hate ivs with a Passion. Then that same nurse came in with a b12 shot and STABBED it into my arm! You would think with all my missing and moaning she would be a little gentle....nope. that hurt worse than the iv! Anywhoo, then I waited for about an hour and a half to finally go in cuz I was an add on. Was knocked out and I guess they were more aggressive this time and opened it bigger. When I woke up I was groggier than all get out and my throat was killing me. Nothing like last time. After I left my mom and sister and me went for lunch cuz nobody has eaten yet. I had a smoothie and it felt like it was ripping my throat out, no good. So my mom took me to a soda shop and got me a milkshake...... bad idea?......nope! Felt amazing and I didn't get sick from it! It prolly my first and last one but boy was it good. I so hope I don't do this again.

Most Active
Recent Topics