What can I get at starbucks

RainDiva
on 10/17/11 4:44 pm
is there anything I can drink at starbucks that is low in calorie wont cause dumping. something gastric bypass friendly

sjweiser
on 10/17/11 4:55 pm
 Hi the only thing I get at starbucks is coffee no cream or milk and no sugar. Most of the drinks are very fattening.
missjann
on 10/17/11 6:31 pm
I am able to safely drink a soy cinnamon dolce latte with no dumping.
    Jan

axlebart2
on 10/17/11 6:52 pm - CA
just ask for sugar free ,....there SF Chocolate syrups, soy milks, fat free milk!
Everything Must be Caffeine Free because the risk of Ulcers which are very hard to treat!!
SAME THING FOR TEAS.......
dasie
on 10/17/11 7:57 pm
I order coffee, of course, but I drink mine black anyway.  However if I want a Lattee, I order it fat free, sugar free.  I also order their passuib tea lemmonaid sugar free.  I request the lemmonaide with one pump of their sugar free vanilla.  Whatever size I order I always ask for half the amount of sugar free syrup.  I also order their ducle lattee and their carmel lattee...all sugar free and fat free.  I suppose you can order anything you want that is not premixed with sugar and request it sugar free.

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/11 9:59 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
I like their hot Tazo Chai Latte, w/nf milk and Splenda! Yummy!
curious3069
on 10/17/11 11:16 pm - Newton, IL
Iced coffee, 1/2 coffee 1/2 skim milk, no syrup, 3 sweet & low.  

RainDiva
on 10/18/11 1:58 am
lol something tells me you like starbucks. this is something i can do for sure. and i know i will like it

curious3069
on 10/18/11 2:03 am - Newton, IL
I count the couple of ounces of milk into my protein/calorie totals and call it good!   I will say that I've brought several Starbucks to a grinding halt with the 1/2 coffee 1/2 skim milk thing.  Not sure why, it seems like it should be easy to figure out, but several times it take 2+ employees to figure it out!!!

T. Deeds
on 10/17/11 11:36 pm
I go to Starbucks all the time. Some of the things that I get are: black coffee, plain latte with soy milk, plain cappucino with soy milk, unsweetened iced tea (either passion herbal tea or black tea), unsweetened iced coffee with a tiny touch of half and half, and pumpkin spice latte with only one pump of syrup and no whipped cream (be careful, this might make you dump if you're a dumper).

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views