Ok I know this is weird

RainDiva
on 10/19/11 2:00 am
Do/did you guys feel like this

I love my pouch now that i am getting use to it and i know that i am only on liquid phase however. i am really getting use to being mindful of what i put in royal dutchess aka the pouch. I feel like for once i am listening to my body more and only doing things that are right for this lil tiny pouch. Like having a baby that you hve to take care of. Ok maybe not having enough protein has gone to my head but just a thought.

anyone feel the same

Mindy M.
on 10/19/11 2:17 am
I just wanted to say that I Love your pouches name! I named mine Gertrude... my pouch makes all types of girgle noises, talks alot. Gertrude was the closest thing I could come to, that sounds like Giggle.. lol.  But, getting back on track, I Love my pouch and I listen to her every day. I havent had any issues since surgery ( almost 6 months out) No dumping, pain etc. I think listening to your body is the key :) Good luck in your continued journey!

Michelle8885
on 10/19/11 4:22 am
i Dont really have much to add, as i had surgery the day after you and I WASN:T listening. I'm still stuck on clear liquids, i just ate jello for the first time today. But i guess hearing other people talk about how important it is makesme feel like i'm not so alone in this whole thing. and i've been feeling very alone when i'm in a house of people eating real food. and not in pain (well i'm not really in pain anymore.... that i'm a week out)
Doodle74
on 10/19/11 4:30 am - TN
Hi RainDiva, I have not felt like that but reading your post makes me think I should!  I have been falling off track and off program lately.  Being a year + out, I'm able to eat more variety and more volume-wise, but that doesn't mean I should.  My food issues have been rearing their ugly heads lately and I'm eating WAY too much and too often to the point that it's uncomfortable.  Maybe thinking of Hulk like a baby I need to care for will help me keep things in perspective and stop abusing him.  Thanks for the inspiration!!!

paranoidmother21
on 10/19/11 4:59 am - Lake Zurich, IL
Absolutely! I am much more aware of how/when things move from the pouch to the intestines and through the intestines. I am much more aware of any upset so that I can stop whatever I was doing that caused it.
Rebecca
Circumferential LBL, anchor TT, BL/BR, brachioplasty 12-16-10 Drs. Howard and Gutowski

Thigh lift 3-24-11, Drs. Howard and Gutowski again!
Height 5' 5".  Start point 254.  DH's goal: 154.  My guess: 144.  Insurance goal: 134.  Currently bouncing around 130-135.

RainDiva
on 10/19/11 10:58 am
you know I hope I dont lose this awareness. Its just before surgery I didn't really think about what was going in my mouth and how it would affect me. After surgery is different. I tell ya the pouches have attitudes and they are not afraid to use it lol sorry I am being silly

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 60 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 508 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 580 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 170 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 304 views
Recent Topics