WOO-HOO!! The stall is finally over

Dan OBrien
on 10/19/11 10:36 pm - FL
I knew it would happen, but it is good to have those 16 days behind me.  The scale finally moved this morning to a weight I had yet to see!  I have to preach that www.Sparkpeople.com is absolutely phenomenal and has been a big help for me.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

SweetLilyAnn
on 10/19/11 11:01 pm - TX
Hey Dan, So happy that the pesky stall is over for you. Painful. Just curious, I use Sparkpeople and LOVE IT, I agree that it is phenominal but what do you mean that Sparkpeople helped you?

HW: 328   GW: 164  CW: 159  Height - 5' 8"  
GOAL REACHED 12/15/2012!!!!!!!!!

RNY Surgery Date:  6/21/11  
LBL/BL  - 11/6/2012 Arm Lift with Abdominal Lipo - 12/11/2012 - Dr. Paul PIn
Love me without restriction, trust me without fear, want me without demand and accept me for who I am.         - unknown - 

Dan OBrien
on 10/19/11 11:24 pm - FL
I love your breakdown of weight loss in your signature - I think I may start that.  It's really helpful for others to see the actual rate of loss in reality.  Thanks!
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.                                                                         HW: 396 GW:230

Dan OBrien
on 10/19/11 11:22 pm - FL
I have just recently begun using it, and it really opened my eyes up as to exactly what I was taking in.  I was shooting for a really high amount of protein because of the letter sent out Message from the Losers Bench - read the article and did the math and it said I should be shooting for 114g per day.  But after a few days I realized I needed more balance, because the fats were going up trying to hit that protein mark, and I was also going over the calorie mark my nutritionist recommend at this point - 800.  I finally got it really under control yesterday and came up under 800 without hunger issues.  I have been really lucky as far as not getting sick, and actually alot of food not really filling me except the really dense proteins and some veggies, so at one point I actually hit 1300 calories.  I think that my "good fortune" without some of the food/fullness issues most experience has been a little bit of a curse.  So in that aspect, the logging of my intake has been a big eye-opener and help.

Patti1md
on 10/20/11 1:06 am
It has been about 2 weeks for me.  What can I do? 

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 348 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 237 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 109 views
Recent Topics