Cheese pizza with thin crust

April A.
on 10/22/11 12:07 pm - SC
How do your pouches like it? Just curious!
NIXMOMMIE
on 10/22/11 12:20 pm - NC
 MY POUCH LOVES IT AS LONG AS i DO NOT EAT TOO FAST WHICH IS A BAD HABBIT OF MINES.  I AM WORKING ON IT THOUGH.

poet_kelly
on 10/22/11 1:22 pm - OH
Mine likes it fine as long as it's a thin, crispy crust.  Sometimes I don't eat all the crust, just some of the crust and all the toppings. 

Pizza is not something I eat often, but I'll tell you the last time I had some.  I went out to dinner with my family and we went to Red Lobster.  I don't eat meat so there is very little on the menu that's good for me to eat.  Before surgery I used to get pasta with no seafood in it and eat a huge plate of that and a bunch of the biscuits.

When I was there recently, though, I got the lobster pizza on the appetizer menu and asked them to leave the lobster off it.  So it was cheese pizza.  With very thin crust.  I ate two slices (they weren't very big) and a little bit of my partner's salad.  Then I had three more meals to take home with me!  One of the greatest things about this surgery is all the leftovers I get now.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

exohexoh
on 10/22/11 1:58 pm - West Chester, PA
 mine doesn't mind it. i eat 1/2 to a whole slice depending on the size/how my pouch is that day. sometimes i eat the crust, sometimes i don't, sometimes i eat half the crust and just the cheese etc off the other half. 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

macjuicy
on 10/22/11 2:45 pm - FL
needs to be thin and crispy and cheese only pepperoni makes me sick now

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

emt_amy
on 10/22/11 3:37 pm - MN
All I've done is eaten the topping off of one slice. The crust fills me up too fast.

T. Deeds
on 10/22/11 8:25 pm
I had a slice of thin crust cheese pizza and it was ok.  I couldn't finish the crust.

Laura in Texas
on 10/23/11 5:08 am
I am 3 years out and can eat one large piece or 2 smaller sized pieces of regular pizza with regular crust. Yum!! Pizza is my favorite!!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 362 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 271 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 195 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 298 views