done losing at 6 months?

sunnycapecod143
on 10/26/11 2:51 am
 I am very happy with my progress so far. I have had a few stalls. But this one has been for almost 6 weeks. Am I done? I am still doing everything I am supposed to be doing. I just saw my doctor last week and very happy. Said he expects me to only loose another 5-7 lbs!?!? Really? At only 6 months? Oh well wouldn't change a thing 

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/11 3:09 am - Boston, MA
 You are not done losing!  at my 6 month check up my doctor said he wanted me to lose 15-20 more I said I wanted 80 more.. he said that was completely possible.  Since that appt I had a 2 week stall lost 5 lbs then stalled for 3 weeks I just started losing again and I've lost 5 lbs in 5 days.. without changing a single thing.. so don't fear it will start again! 
poet_kelly
on 10/26/11 4:16 am - OH
It would be unusual to be done at just six months.  You might need to increase your calories.  It seems like many people do about six months out.  That also seems like a common time for a stall. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics