Genie Bras!!!

Nessy2976
on 10/26/11 12:47 pm - MD
 My probelm is I am 38DDD seems they are not losing. I always was big chested even when thin,  And since Menopause they seemed to have grown even more!!!  Wal Mart doesn't go up that high, do they?
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
Ladytazz
on 10/26/11 2:04 pm
I bought the Genie bras and I love them.  They are the only kind I wear any more.  I have a hard time finding bras that fit.  I am a 34DD and the ones I find are so uncomfortable I take them off as soon as I get home.  
I read some reviews and saw someone advise to get a smaller size then suggested because the right size didn't offer as much support so I did.  I got the S and it is a little bit tight not too bad.  I love the way it supports me.  They kind of minimize my boobs which is fine with me.  I feel very secure when I wear them.
I will probably wind up buying more when these wear out.
I also like that fact that they look like a tank top so I don't worry about the straps showing or if I am wearing something shear.  I have some tops that I couldn't wear before because they were too low or see through and with the Genie bra they look good.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

ahelen
on 10/26/11 2:06 pm
My advice would be to go to a place that can measure and size you. Here in Boston we have Lady Grace and they have a large selection of bra's and the woman know how to measure you properly. I got a great bra. I also go to Walmart for Just My size and those bra's really support me. Good luck! 

T. Deeds
on 10/26/11 11:44 pm
I'm glad to hear your feedback on the Genie Bra!  Those infomercials always suck me in.

I've just been buying one or two bras from Lane Bryant in whatever size fits me or one size smaller than I am.  I try to get them on sale or with a coupon if I can.  I have DDD cups, so it's hard to find bras that fit in regular stores. 

grmadeb01
on 10/27/11 12:31 am - FL
well not sure i can help or offer any advice, as i am still wearing the same style bra i wore pre op, just one size down....and for me i have the  opposite problem..i am 6 months post op and down 100 pounds and i am still wearing a 42DD...they look like deflated beach balls, they headed south so many years ago...now with a bra on and clothes, i feel a little like Dolly Parton....the girls come around the corner first...not sure i will ever loose them...hubby was glad about that tho...

i wear a playtex 18 hour front hook bra, with a stretch back thingy in the back...they are very comfortable..my number is 4695, i found them at sears, they have them at wal mart too, just not the size i needed but sears did...they are very comfortable..but like i said, i wore this same bra pre op, just 2 sizes up...46 or 48 DD, now down to a 42DD
have a great day
debby
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 213 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 144 views
Recent Topics