Genie Bras!!!

Nessy2976
on 10/26/11 8:24 am - MD
 Like most of us here I am having a hard time finding a bra that fits.  So I thought I would order the "Genie Bra"  WHAT A MISTAKE!!!!  They SUCK!!!  I am sending them back first thing in the am, so don't waste your money on them.  I was looking to find a bra that would get me through and be comfortable. I am in berween sizes right now and I know it is just going to get worse. What is everyone here doing?  The bras that I do have just do not fit me right anymore and I am always tugging and pulling!!!  HELP!!!!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
Bucketta
on 10/26/11 8:35 am
 I had thought about ordering them but since they do not come in cup sizes I did not.  I think that Just my Size website has bras on sale right now for like $13.99 each.  I order mine from there because they make them big enough around for me with just a B cup.  I almost can't wear a B cup any more, guess the next time I order they will be like a 40 A.  I am currently in a 44B and have already bought a couple of 42 B's.  One thing about their website is they have little things that help you to find the right bra for you.  I also read that if your bra rides up your back that it means your bra is too big.  I always figured it was too little, mine is currently under my neck, or it feels that way, so will probably go to a smaller size tomorrow and see how that works out. 

Jacqueline 
 RNY 1/24/11

exohexoh
on 10/26/11 8:39 am - West Chester, PA
 i'm just dealing with it for now because i can't find one that fits right. victorias secret doesn't carry many dd's, and lane bryant doesn't have many 36 band sizes, department stores are usually too expensive and big bras there look like granny bras. so right now i'm in a 38dd, but my boobs keep sliding out of the cups and i'm constantly pushing them back in. 

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Nessy2976
on 10/26/11 10:03 am - MD
 This is my problem, they keep falling out. This is so FRUSTRATING!!!  
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
PTM
on 10/26/11 9:30 am
Nice to hear from someone who has actually tried them. The commercials talk 'em up big, but I keep thinking they'd create "uni-boob."
Margaret   HW: 342    SW: 320    CW:  228    GW:  175    3          
emt_amy
on 10/26/11 10:39 am - MN
Heres a suggestion......duct tape? Lol

Carla M.
on 10/26/11 11:37 am
RNY on 02/21/11 with
Fortunately, I have a Hanes Outlet near me so I get my bras there. You can also go to www.onehanesplace.com. They have a great selection of bras on that sight. I'm bigger chested, so it was great to find bras in a 36DDD. I know this is TMI, but I found a great bra that I don't fall out of, smoothes my side boobs, and just gives them a great shape and fit. I thought that was going to be impossible with these tube socks! LOL!

Here's the one I like right now:

http://www.onehanesplace.com/outlet/bras/underwire-bras-%28a ll%29/playtex-secrets-perfectly-smooth-underwire-bra

Good luck!!

M M
on 10/26/11 12:00 pm
I am done losing --- and I have no breast tissue left.

Victoria's Secret it is for me.  36 A.
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/11 12:03 pm - NJ
On October 26, 2011 at 7:00 PM Pacific Time, m m wrote:
I am done losing --- and I have no breast tissue left.

Victoria's Secret it is for me.  36 A.
Same here - I am very envious of your 36 A....I am a 34 AA from aerie, they are the only bras that fit that don't look like they came from the child's department.  I wish I could shop at VS
rayjack12
on 10/26/11 12:01 pm
You know what??  I've been going to walmart to get mine.  I figure, they may be cheap but I'm probably not going to wear them long anyway.  BUT, to my surprise I found some that I REALLY like.  There is a Danskin push up type bra (never have I worn a push up as my boobs would just tumble right out the top, not anymore!) that I can wear anywhere.  To the gym, to work, etc and it is sooo comfortable!  I also got a regular bra there too that is pretty comforable as well.  Just try them on first.  It may take a little time but it helped me keep from buying lemons and then having to return them in the ridiculously long walmart return line!!
Most Active
Recent Topics