Tiny water blisters on upper torso?

Bama_Wifey
on 10/31/11 10:14 am - AL
I have discovered tiny water blisters on my upper torso in the evenings when I get home.  But they are not there when I get up in the morning.  I am 3 weeks post-op and doing great, but I cant figure this out.  I didnt have the water blisters before surgery and the only medication that is different is the sugar-free calcium citrate chews, the chewable vitamins.  (I was taking a multi-vitamin before but it wasnt chewable) and the prilosec.  From what I have read, none of these cause this type side effect.  I havent changed soap or detergent.  I researched this online and found where some people have discovered them after they leave the gym.  However, the first day I found them, I had not been to the gym.  Any ideas?  They dont hurt or itch, they are just there.  Thanks!
HW: 337  -  Beginning 6 mo pre-op diet: 319 - Consult: 251  -  SW:238     CW: 154    -  GW: 160  (LOST 81 lbs during 6 mo pre-op diet)
SURGERY DATE: 10/10/2011    
Whacka Doodle
on 10/31/11 11:30 am
Hi there!  Allow me to be the first to direct you to a dermatologist.

There are probably thousands of disorders that can cause skin rashes, bubbles, boils, and blisters, from the trivial -- a minor case of nerves -- to the major (say, secondary syphyllis, for instance).  

For this you need to see a doctor.

Interested in low-carb nutrition?  Thinking of trying Atkins? Want to try high-fat and/or high-protein eating?  Whether or not you have had (or are thinking about) WLS   http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/atkins/   

Zeigled
on 10/31/11 12:44 pm - Parkton, MD
I got 2 of those post surgery - from the adhesive but eventually they went away.
HW 357 SW 341   

BugdocMom
on 10/31/11 4:15 pm - CA
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!! I t has happened to me. I had a few month period prior to surgery of getting these little water blisters all over my back, chest, or legs every time something rubbed against them. These itched. My husband (a doc) explained that it was an immune response that happened sometimes with no identifiable cause and would probably go away on its own. He told me the name of the condition but I can't remember but I wasn't worried about it because he wasn't worried. It DID go away on its own after a few months.

Now, since surgery, it happens again BUT it's not itchy this time and it only happpens when I take a bath. I figure it's a response to some detergent or maybe to rubbing when I wash (although it doesn't happen when I shower) and since it goes away shortly after the bath, I'm not so worried. And yes, I have also heard about folks getting them when they are wearing tight clothes and sweating, so the gym makes sense. Unless it's causing discomfort, I wouldn't worry too much.
julieadam1997
on 11/1/11 6:38 am - KS
I am 6 months post op and have just started getting those very tiny water blisters!  However, I only get them after I do intense cardio exercise.  I just amped up my work out and started running and that is when they started.  I looked them up and a site said they were a form of *****ly heat or something like that.  And they go away after a few hours.