Submitted to Insurance

danvet
on 11/1/11 5:54 am
 I am so excited I feel as though I could either pee myself or yak!!  Sorry to be so graphic, but the surgeons office has submitted the paperwork to the insurance company for approval.  

This waiting has got to be the hardest part so far.  I know the hardest part for me is yet to come, but I'm looking forward to it.

I have 276 days of pre-existing condition remaining but have certificates of creditable coverage which will completely negate those days and then some.  I guess I just have to fax them in.

I have to check back in 2 weeks with the office to see results, I'm hoping to track it online.  I need a break from all of this in a strange way.  Is it me or does everyone find this process to be as stressful as it is exciting?  Ugh!  Never satisfied, lol.

I have to keep reminding myself to just breathe.  Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Vanessa A.
on 11/1/11 6:14 am - FL
wooohoooo !!! super exited for you, i submit mine Thursday so i wish us both luck!

God grant me with the serenity to accept the things i cannot change ;  Courage to change the things that i can ;  and the wisdom to know the difference!!!

danvet
on 11/1/11 6:22 am
 WooHooo for both of us!!!  Wishing you lots of luck!!
Jess6580
on 11/1/11 10:56 am - Sioux Falls, SD
I wish you both luck!  I just got my approval last week and waiting for my date....I hope you guys all get FAST approval!!  Goodluck!
  HW: 345  SW:329   CW: 226   *16lbs lost pre-op  103 post op so far!*          
danvet
on 11/2/11 11:34 am
 Congratulations!!!  I'm so excited for you.  Let us know when you know your date!!!

Danette
Nathan R.
on 11/2/11 8:27 am - CA
I'm also waiting for insurance approval.  My surgery is tentatively scheduled for November 15th, pending insurance.  I agree, this waiting is really hard.  Can't wait to get the surgery over with and get started with my new life!

Good luck to you!!!

Nathan
danvet
on 11/2/11 11:12 am
 That's such great news Nathan!  You are really lucky to have a date scheduled already.  My surgeon won't schedule a date until the insurance approves it which I'm sure is to avoid  holes in his schedule and the OR.  

When, if you haven't already, are you starting your pre-op liquid diet and how are you feeling about that?  I know it's going to be a long 10 days for me, really long, but know it's going to be very worthwhile.  

So excited for you!  Good luck!!!

Danette
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 432 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 365 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics