Need recipes for soft foods with protein please

RainDiva
on 11/2/11 12:26 pm
Can anyone help me I need some soft food recipes with protein. Getting tired of the same old same old

poet_kelly
on 11/2/11 1:01 pm - OH
Scrambled eggs with cheese.  Ricotta cheese topped with spaghetti sauce and a little shredded parmesan.  Chili - lots of people like Wendy's but you can make your own if you prefer.  A slice of deli meat like turkey and a slice of cheese, rolled up.  Tuna salad.  Chicken salad.  Any kind of beans that you like.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

takqia1
on 11/2/11 1:34 pm
You and I aren't too far apart my surgery was the 5th. Unfortunately for me I can eat about anything just in small amounts. I had 6 shrimp with marinara sauce which was yummy. Chili and refried beans went good for me. I like a wedge of laughing cow cheese with my tomato soup sometimes. I even ate clam chowder and several other soups that broke up my egg and cottage cheese. I do also like the turkey and cheese roll up. Had dinner at my stepdaughters tonight tried a piece of meatloaf BAD IDEA! I like sliced tomatos and avacado with cottage cheese too. Cooking fo me is easy I've faced a lot of family dinners so far and have brought cottage cheese or deviled eggs.
goodbyegordita
on 11/2/11 9:27 pm - Miami, FL
Check out my blog for some ideas. I even have a sheppards pie post

goodbyegordita.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/1-month-1-week-check -in/
Surgery date Sept 08, 2010.
Down 210 lbs since Surgery.
Follow my new blog on
http://goodbyegordita.wordpress.com/
add me on Facebook by searching
[email protected]

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?