im new..Hello everyone. surgery Tuesday

patriciacreveling
on 11/6/11 5:07 am
hello everyone, im new to this site and i find it fasinting, ive been reading all of your experiences and wish all of you all the luck in the world. i am 286lbs and i ve lost 27lbs so far. im getting very anxtious and nervous and excited all at the same time..
missjann
on 11/6/11 5:13 am
Welcome Patricia!  You've come to a good place.  Folks here are very
helpful so feel free to ask questions.  I wish you well and hope your
surgery goes well. Good luck!
    Jan

patriciacreveling
on 11/6/11 9:38 am
thank you. and i wish you well too, this site is a little confusing i count find my posts lol to reply
Patty P.
on 11/6/11 5:38 am
Welcome Patricia I'm just in front of you ~ tomorrow is my day!! I'm a bit nervous also, but know this is what I NEED to do. Good luck to you and your journey also!!

Patty
Jess6580
on 11/6/11 5:52 am - Sioux Falls, SD
Goodluck tomorrow Patty, you and all others having surgery tomorrow will be in my thoughts and prayers!
  HW: 345  SW:329   CW: 226   *16lbs lost pre-op  103 post op so far!*          
Patty P.
on 11/6/11 6:14 am
On November 6, 2011 at 1:52 PM Pacific Time, Jess6580 wrote:
Goodluck tomorrow Patty, you and all others having surgery tomorrow will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Thank You Jess...There is a lot of us coming up in the next few weeks!!

Patty
patriciacreveling
on 11/6/11 9:39 am
wow, congratulations.. i wish you much success. please keep us posted. :) good luck
Trish S.
on 11/6/11 5:40 am - Upstate , NY
Welcome Patricia!!!  You are in the right place.  There are a lot of very helpful and inspirational people on this site!!  Good luck on your journey!  Your weight stats are very similar to mine!!
--Trish
“I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.?

TaysMom
on 11/6/11 5:45 am - Covington, GA
Congratulations on your upcoming surgery date!  I am also waiting for my surgery scheduled on November 17.  Anxious, nervous, exciting is the best way to describe my feelings as well.  The Vets on OH has truly been a lifesaver!!!  Thank god for those who share their experience.  It really helps.  Keep us posted on your surgery success!
patriciacreveling
on 11/6/11 9:41 am
congratulations on your upcoming surgery as well, yes ive been looking and reading pre an post of posts and pics,, just amazing. they are very inspiring. please keep us posted as well, as i would love to see your progress :)
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 260 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 113 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?