Need a better tasting multi vitamin

RainDiva
on 11/6/11 12:19 pm
Guys I need your help
I am having a hard time finding a chewable multi vitamin that doesn't make me want to gag. I tried centrium and B.A.
I am almost out of B.A.
How is celebrate I have the iron and I love them taste like a pez to me lol

hlacy
on 11/6/11 12:22 pm - Chandler, AZ
Right after surgery, I used the Centrum Silver chewables in Lemon Cherry flavor - taste like Fruit Loops to me! Is that the type of Centrum you tried?
"Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come"           

RainDiva
on 11/6/11 1:00 pm
No this was just centrum orange flavored and I hated it

Cherylkas
on 11/6/11 1:13 pm - PA
 is there a reason you have to use chewables? I use just the plan old swallow ones. I have since like a month or so out.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

RainDiva
on 11/7/11 9:00 am
Yeah surg sAid I have to take chewable for 2 months

poet_kelly
on 11/6/11 1:14 pm - OH
Email or call Celebrate and ask them to send you a sample of their chewable multi.  Some people love them, some don't.

You might also wanna try Centrum Silver chewable multi.  Some people prefer that to the regular Centrum.

Another option is ENS from Celebrate, which is a powder you mix with water.  I think it tastes like Koolaid.  It's a multi plus 500 mg calcium.  I used those until recently.

While you're looking for a vitamin you like, don't bother trying the gummy vitamins - they are all missing a bunch of important stuff we need.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mandajolyn
on 11/6/11 2:39 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I didn't care for centrum chewables.
I LOVE celebrates vitamins! My favorite is their Strawberry-Pineapple multi.
If you go to their website and click on the samples link they'll send you a variety of what they have, Different Multis, calcium, iron, ENS which is a drink mix that has your multi and calcium in it
The only B. A. Multi I like is the French Vanilla
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

mreid73030
on 11/6/11 8:13 pm
I use Fusion chewables.  4X a day.  They come in four flavors, but I like the mixed berry the best.  I get them at my Dr's office, but you can buy them online. 

poet_kelly
on 11/7/11 12:14 pm - OH
But four only gives you 100% of the RDA of many things and the ASMBS says we need 200%.  You'd need eight of those to get enough.  That seems like a lot of multivitamins to take to me, when with most brands you only need two a day.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

strawberryblondie
on 11/6/11 8:18 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
 I use OPurity.  The best thing about it is its made for bariatric patients, so you only take one a day!

First visit with surgeon                            3/17/11
Cleared for surgery                                  4/29/11
Approved by insurance                            5/10/11
Surgery Date                                            5/24/11

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?