Question about Herbalife products

dawney
on 11/20/11 6:13 am
Has anyone checked out the products from Herbalife.  A friend if mine gave me a bottle of the protein power and it says that it is soy casienate.  I couldn't remember if that is a bad one or not, as I drink the RTD's and buy them bulk from the vitamin store. 

I really like the skin care products and I get those at a discount, but was wondering about the powder. 
Trish S.
on 11/20/11 6:43 am - Upstate , NY
I don't know anything about Herbalife, but I wanted to tell you that I love love LOVE your avatar!!!!
“I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.?

poet_kelly
on 11/20/11 6:54 am - OH
Soy is OK for us.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/20/11 8:44 am - OH
The Herbalife protein powder has less protein than most with about the same number of calories, but there is nothing wrong with the type of protein in it.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

ohioh
on 11/20/11 10:35 am
RNY on 11/15/10 with
An Herbalife shake shop just opened up in my town recently and I love it (they make tons of flavors). It's a nice treat. I like their deluxe protein bars too because they don't have sugar alcohoks in them (their regular ones do). However, I drink Body Fortress too because like said earlier...less protein and same calories. I make sure I get in all of my protein and am careful to eat good things so I've been ok.

HW 270  SW 251   1st GW 170    CW 143       2nd GW 150
 1st GOAL REACHED  170  5/23/2011

2nd GOAL REACHED 150 8/8/2011