Torani Syrup calories

Sunbunnyqt
on 11/27/11 2:15 am - FL
I guess I haven't been too exact about measuring the syrup in my drinks but I just wanted to remind everyone that those calories can add up.

Ladytazz
on 11/27/11 4:53 am
Are you using the regular Torani?  I thought the sugar free didn't have any calories.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

poet_kelly
on 11/27/11 5:17 am - OH
I have the sugar free caramel and I think it has zero calories.  I'm too lazy to go into the kitchen and check right now, though.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

123nana
on 11/27/11 5:34 am
I always use the sugar free Torani syrups. They have no calories.
Sunbunnyqt
on 11/27/11 5:48 am - FL
Oops, I guess I picked up the syrup that has sugar. Well, I am glad I said something because I have been using 1 bottle of the caramel and realized it had 80 calories for 2 tablespoons.

Wow, you really have to be careful not to sabotage yourself.
awsmechica
on 11/27/11 12:10 pm - Ft Campbell, KY
I think I read on Hungry Girl that an item can have 5 or less calories and still claim that it has 0 calories. Kind of weird and doesn't makes sense, but how can it be completely calorie free?! She says in moderation you can count it as 0, but if you are using numerous serving sizes it Will add up!
Most Active
Recent Topics