Start liquid diet tomorrow and getting NERVOUS!

mimijo
on 11/29/11 8:37 am
hey you all!  Starting my liquid diet tomorrow for one week.  ARGHHHHH!  Bet I will be in a wonderful mood!  Getting pretty nervous surgery one week from tomorrow. 

Any thing you can all tell me I need to have ready at home for return from hospital?  Any tips would be appreciated!!! 
willoseit
on 11/29/11 8:47 am
you are lucky that you only have to do it for 1 week.   I am on day 9 of 14.  UHG!  First 3 days were awful for me but I actually dont feel that bad now.  But I understand all your nerves. 

Teresa
mimijo
on 11/29/11 8:55 am
Teresa,
I guess misery loves company, LOL!  glad I only have one week!  Good luck and see you on the other side.  I just get more nervous the closer it gets! 
AidensMum520
on 11/29/11 8:58 am - ME
 I have been on te diet since last Sunday and I felt the worst day was around the 4th.  Just remember the good things to come and you will pull through.  
 Ashley             
(deactivated member)
on 11/29/11 9:00 am
 Ask your doctor if there is anything you can take or put on your tummy for the itching while the incisions heal. That has been my biggest complaint. Sip, Sip, Sip after surgery and the more walking you can do the better. It will help to get some relief from the gas the surgery will cause. 

Good Luck to you. 

Pam

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 195 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 116 views
Recent Topics