6 days out cant stop going to the bath room

David1986
on 12/4/11 10:34 pm - PA
 Is it normal I feel like I'm in the bath room half the day only drinking water protein shakes and suger free apple sauce and pudding I feel these pains in my stomach and gotta go it's like all day any help would be great is this normal
Mellissa L.
on 12/4/11 11:08 pm - Southgate, MI
Sounds normal to me.  It felt like I was in there every hour.  But if you ever feel like something is off, call the dr and ask.  They have people that are paid to help determine if something is normal or not.
vidsid
on 12/4/11 11:22 pm - OH
I went through the same thing for the first week or so.  It settled down.  Now it's once every other day or so.

One thing that was giving me extra gas was the flavored water I was drinking.  It had malitol in it, which is a sugar alcohol.  I didn't find out about that until my 3 week check-in.  The gas quieted down the day after I stopped the vitamin water.  

HW:343  SW:318  CW:199

grmadeb01
on 12/5/11 12:06 am - FL
yeppers, check your ingredients in your sugar free stuff...sorbitol is a laxative, makes you go, they put it in almost every thing sugar free....asparteme gives me major headahces migraines...i cant do the sugar free stuff....but also the saying water in, water out....but check the ingredients..things with TOL at the end are sugar acohols...
have a great day
debby
BWB
on 12/5/11 9:27 am
 It may be too soon for you to eat the applesauce.  Why don't you cut out one item for a couple of days and see if it changes things.  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 391 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 408 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.