started solid food, having some discomfort in chest after swallowing anyone else have this

patriciacreveling
on 12/7/11 6:30 am
i started solid foods and have been chewing my food to applesauce consistance but when i swallow some foods after a few seconds i feel like pressure between my boobs..anyone else ever have this isssue, and what could i eat other than veggies,,if someone can give me some ideas of what they eat in the beggining of solids i would love that..thank you..
poet_kelly
on 12/7/11 7:18 am - OH
I ate eggs, cheese, veggie burgers, chili, tofurky deli slices (like deli sliced turkey only made from soy), cottage cheese, beans.

If something is causing you pain, don't eat it.  Wait a week or two, then try it again.  If everything hurts, though, you need to call your doc.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

patriciacreveling
on 12/7/11 7:38 am
ive been ok for ive been eating soy boca burgers, its not painfull its like gassy , maybe its the transition. im gonna try that soy turkey, i bought some 98%ffturkey but it bothers me going down, yes im going to wait, thanks for the tips
good luck to you too..;)
Mandy R.
on 12/7/11 7:30 am - Callahan, FL
I had pressure between my breasts when I drank my 1st few weeks, I was drinking too fast.

HW-298  SW-251 Loss/Month post RNY(1)-23.5,(2)-23.3,(3)-9.9,(4)-10.6,(5)-8.9,(6)-7.7,(7)-4.2,(8)-7.5,(9)-1.7,(10)-10.8*first goal reached*,(11)-6,(12)-1.3,(13)-0.3,(14)+2.9-*changed scales that weigh 2lbs heavier*,(15)-0.3(16)-4.7(17),+5.8(18)-1.5,(19)+4.4,(20)-+4,(21)-1.2,(22)+3.5,(23)

patriciacreveling
on 12/7/11 7:39 am
yeah that happend to me too, im thinking if i just have a big fart, ill be better lol
wandy06
on 12/7/11 9:16 am
that has happened to me twice after eating either too fast or the food was too dry. ie turkey i ate it too fast, salmon too fast and it was DRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Twinmama
patriciacreveling
on 12/7/11 10:32 am
yess i had fish and it was so dry after i swallowed it man i felt like it got stuck i had to stand up and walk and rub my cleavage it hurt.. so that went in the gabage..
Bettisima
on 12/7/11 10:25 am
I had that pressure and it turned out to be a stricture. But I also threw up a fair amount. Not every meal, but often. Or it would be a very long time before I could drink.

Just something to keep in the back of your mind.
patriciacreveling
on 12/7/11 10:34 am
oh my.. i havent threw up i dont feel neause just something like after i swallow it feels like maybe its going in the pouch, i really cant discribe it.. idk its weird.. i just started last night.. unless i have gas thats just there and not releasing .. i hope i can someday eat solid foods again.. im sure it just takes time..
patriciacreveling
on 12/7/11 10:35 am
how are you now? and what caused that to happend to you ?
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 343 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 164 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 266 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?