Day 3 since surgery much better day

WoodsonArcher
on 12/8/11 4:36 am - TX
Yesterday evening i felt pretty rotten, but I woke up this morning feeling better. I had my first 1/2 cup of coffee {decaf} in days and it was so wonderful. A little later I had thinned cream of wheat that i put some vanila protein shake mix in. I added an equal packet and a few sprays of imitation butter and it was so wonderful. I ate half and had the rest for lunch. I have walked down the street 2 times and around my house once. I havent had any pain to speak of. A much better day.
april89love
on 12/8/11 4:41 am - NC
Glad you are having a good day!!

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

fresmaestra
on 12/8/11 4:48 am
Glad you are having a better day!  PLEASE KEEP SHARING!!  I am having my surgery next Wednesday and am feeling nervous, but excited.  I want to know exactly what I can expect!  :-)
Rdy4change11
on 12/8/11 5:26 am - GA
Glad you're doing well!  Wishing you a quick recovery!
Trish S.
on 12/8/11 6:19 am - Upstate , NY
YAY!!  Once you get rid of the biggest part of the gas, you're good to go, I've found.  Congrats and I'm so glad that you are feeling better. 
--Trish
“I think everyone should be told they’re beautiful until they believe it.?

Libby0218
on 12/8/11 6:28 am - TX
YAY for Day Three!
(deactivated member)
on 12/8/11 8:26 am
Glad you're feeling better! Day 3 was a real good day for me too. Day one I was so nauseated I wanted to die. Day 2 I wanted to get the heck out of the hospital and they finally let me go day 3.
WoodsonArcher
on 12/8/11 10:21 am - TX
This continues to be a great day. I know my pouch only holds 2.75 ounces of food {or at least I am full with that amount and stopped}. I have enjoyed crystal light, cottage cheese, cream of wheat and i will have a couple ounces of protein shake in a bit. I am feeling really good as i am not hungry at all. I think the baby spoons are helping me eat slower and I am hoping the worst is behind me.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 437 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 362 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 310 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 165 views
Recent Topics