7 months out & not feeling full

AWyldfire
on 12/9/11 12:41 pm - OH
I am 7 months out and for the past 3 days I have not had the "full" feeling.  It's like it just went away !!! Is there something wrong with me?? Will it come back because it scares me to think it won't.  Just had my 6 month check up last week and I'm down 81 pounds and my dr says I dont need to lose amy more but he knows I will because it's the process.  Feeling AmAzInG, but worried about the not feeling full !! I personally would like to lose 15 to 20 more pounds but def NOT wanting to gain cause I dont feel full !!! Any feedback is greatly appreciated !!! Thanks =)  Good luck to everyone !!!

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/11 1:08 pm
Well, your stomach is INCREDIBLY small so food passes through it quickly.  Get used to eating lots pf low carb, low fat snacks.  Nuts, yougurt, etc. 
Mindy M.
on 12/9/11 1:08 pm
I dont have an answer, but I just wanted you too know that you are not alone... I too feel hungry and it scares the crap out of me :(

Kat Kat
on 12/9/11 2:37 pm - AZ

Make sure you're eating dense foods like roast chicken and etc. vs slider foods like yogurt.  Evaluate your food journal, and pay attention to carbs...I'll even get hungrier than normal if I have too many carbs in so called "good" foods like fruit, and veggies".

Kat

macjuicy
on 12/9/11 9:10 pm, edited 12/9/11 9:12 pm - FL
Im 5 months out almost to goal and I feel the same sometimes, usually happens mostly at night so I bought sugar free hot cocoa and I have a cup whenever I feel that hunger, also I try and drink water before I begin my meal tends to fil me up a little more. eat 5-6 small meals keep your metabolism flowing.
I have a friend that is 8 months out down about 100lbs and no joke he can eat a huge plate of food hes Cuban so Im talking Rice Beans Pork even spaghetti and meatballs! I guess were all different I cant eat a full turkey burger without the bun without feeling stuffed.
BTW are you logging your food and excercise if not try myfitnesspal.com you can do it from the website if you dont have an ipphone or android track your calories and excercise its so important!

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

missjann
on 12/9/11 9:11 pm
You're not telling me that you're hungry all the time, but that your full
sensation went away.  I'm nearly a year out and I don't feel either full
or hungry most of the time. I will hiccup sometimes if I eat a bit too
much. At the first hiccup, I don't take another bite.  Instead of maybe
eating until you feel full, measure your food and eat that amount. You
are feeding your body, not your head...so measure out what you normally
eat (likely about a cup) and eat that and stop. Don't get in the habit of
eating until you feel full because as you get farther out, you'll be able
to eat more volume and more foods, and you may find yourself
picking up pounds.  Good luck!
    Jan

AWyldfire
on 12/9/11 9:49 pm - OH
Yes exactly !!! I do NOT feel hungry at all. I have just lost my "FULL" sensation and it scares me.  I measure my food and don't eat anything "white" and watch my carbs and calories still. But I have noticed without my full sensation I could easily overeat.  That terrifies me !!!  I thought maybe something has happened to my pouch or stoma that I would just all of a sudden lose my full sensation.  Thanks for all the imput everyone =)  Take care, good luck & GOD Bless !!!!!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 369 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 252 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 169 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?