FREE Isopure Protein bottled drinks!!!

Hattie T.
on 12/22/11 1:32 pm, edited 12/22/11 1:33 pm - Denver, CO

Hi everyone!  Free to anyone who lives in the Denver, CO metro area: Nine bottles, assorted flavors, Isopure Protein.  They were purchased recently and need to find a new home.  I don't want to ship the bottles because I am afraid of breakage. 

Let me know...

Htaylor46     HW 412, SW 386, CW 309, GW 190      
BeautifulCajun
on 12/22/11 9:51 pm - Evangeline , LA
Can you exchange them? Get you something else! Alot of places if you do an instore exchange they will take back w out receipt.

Good luck!
If you change your mind and want to mail them let me know..
What didn't you like about it!?!

Hattie T.
on 12/23/11 10:00 am - Denver, CO
Hi,

Hope you are having a good day.  I wish you lived nearby -- I am just not confident that I can get these bottles shipped without breaking them.  The smell, the taste, the after taste -- oh my goodness!!!  I kept trying to brainwash myself by saying  "oh this is so good".  But I just can't get over the taste.  This stuff tastes so bad to me that I don't even want them in my house! 

Anyway, have a great Christmas and Hanukkah season!

Hattie
Jameen G.
on 12/22/11 10:30 pm - NC
WOW I was excited for a second ... until I read "lives in the Denver, CO area" ...

That is the only protein I can drink and I can only drink the Blue Raspberry.  One suggestion ... I mix it with sugar free grape kool-aid ... it helps mask the flavor of the protein.  It really is good ...

Merry Christmas!

jameen (take a minute to smile ...)

Hattie T.
on 12/23/11 10:03 am - Denver, CO
Jameen,
Hope you are having a good day.  I wish you lived nearby -- I am just not confident that I can get these bottles shipped without breaking them.  This stuff tastes so bad to me that I don't even want it in my house! 

Anyway, have a great Christmas!

Hattie
BeautifulCajun
on 12/23/11 12:45 am - Evangeline , LA
Learning from what you posted!