Sour Stomach today

mikjul1
on 1/10/12 7:23 am - bel air, MD
Well dummy me tried a meat ball today with sauce small meat ball not big an man did it hit me in 5 mins. threw up and now the runs sry for the details. Now I am just saying screw trying new foods protein shakes only my stomach tonight feels like someone punched it with that sour feeling. I am 51/2 weeks out by the way soft food stage whi*****lude ground beef I can eat chili but that meatball and sauce no way :( .
Gypsyw0lf
on 1/10/12 7:57 am - Regina, Canada
 I feel for you Mikjul1, I ate tuna last night, probably didn't put enough mayo and definitely ate it too fast and not enough chewing and my belly was still hurting this morning!  I'm only 3 weeks out

Lesson learned for both of us, chew and eat slow

Gypsywolf

Donna D.
on 1/10/12 8:01 am - Cockeysville, MD
Hey GBMC buddy sounds like you went threw a little ordeal today. I am 12 days post op and doing pretty good, I have been eating some soft foods, but I just chew really really well, and so far I have not got sick YET!! but it is still very early out for me. Other than your tummy how have you been?

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

mikjul1
on 1/10/12 9:07 am - bel air, MD
Hi Donna I was just wondering how you were doing ya I had a little spell today it happens I guess when trying new stuff "trail and error"
Donna D.
on 1/10/12 9:15 am - Cockeysville, MD
Yupp it can happen I will try everything at home 1st, and I will take stuff that I know won't make me sick to work! Good luck!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

undergoingchange
on 1/10/12 10:32 am
Did the sauce have sugar in it?
mikjul1
on 1/10/12 6:46 pm - bel air, MD
Good ? I thought about that got it from a WAWA store like a "7 eleven" at their deli it was lunch time at work my buddy wanted to stop and ok course I went in and got them there so do not know the sugar gram count but that was prob. it.
DaddyG58
on 1/11/12 1:46 am - Westerly, RI
 WAWA??? Did you say that magic word WAWA???  I am a Philly Guy living in Rhode Island for over 15 years but visit home often....we have nothing like it up here.....franchise opportunities???

Make your own meatballs from ground turkey, chicken or extremely lean pork......it sound like the fat content gotcha.  I had my surgery on 12/13/2011 and am still eating pureed foods....get the NINJA immersion blender for $40!  Homemade lentil soup with bacon last night pureed and it was awesome!  Stick to the plan...don't pu****the best tasting protein drink I have found is ISOPURE Grape Frost flavor....40g of protein in a bottle and 0 carbs!

I miss WAWA hoagies!