Life is amazing!

Karleigh B.
on 1/10/12 4:29 am - CA
RNY on 11/01/11 with
  I just wanted to take the time to express how amazing my life has become. I am 3 months out and I have lost 60 lbs! So crazy to even say that! I went from a size 28/32 and now I just put on a pair of size 20's 2 days ago! I cant even believe it. I went for a 2 mile walk yesterday and I didnt break a sweat or lose my breath. I used to think that I was so much of a tomboy that it just wasnt in my DNA to cross my legs... and now I cant sit down without crossing them (who woulda thunk?) I was just to fat! I never realized that my weight was causing me to be a tomboy. I actually loove heels and dresses now! Hmmmmm..... I can lay on my stomach again.... I can go the entire day without sitting on my ass!... My kids enjoy me rollin on the floor and running around playing with them! ( That is the most amazing feeling!) .....I have about 6-8 inches between me and my steering wheel!  OK .. The littlest things are the things you notice.. I am looking forward to many more of these moments in my new life! Thank you Dr. Ali for giving me a new shot at this incredible life! 

Also.. I am looking forward to being more comfortable with my body so I can continue my tattoo collection! WOOHOO!
"If we lose, then it was worth fightin for. If we win, we only live to fight again" 
       Cee-Lo Green

DannieW
on 1/10/12 4:32 am
Awsome!!!   Must feel amazing....can't wait for it myself.  Keep up the good work, and enjoy the small stuff.
 DANNIEW   

Brazilnut2
on 1/10/12 4:34 am - TN
Congratulations!  I hear ya about the steering wheel.  Isn't the change great?
Donna D.
on 1/10/12 4:36 am - Cockeysville, MD
I love this post and I can feel your happiness way over here! Congrats and it does feels good to loose lbs, and the small things does matter when you are heavier. Who would have ever known how much weight can put a damper on things that people take for granted in there every day lives!! Well enjoy the new you and this post has gave me true inspiration, I am only 12 days post op , but I am looking forward to be 3mos post op, and 6mos, and so on!! Good luck and keep up the good work!

HW:338  SW:316 CW:203 GW:190 MY HT IS 5"11"

Jamie B.
on 1/10/12 4:37 am - MI
Congrats Karleigh! You are doing amazing!!

I'm with you on most of that!! I LOVE rolling on the floor now...and not struggling to get up! I LOVE running (RUNNING???) after my daughter & listening to her laugh and laugh. Its great.

I can see so much more happening now that the first few months are over...I can actually  see the light at the end of the tunnel!! 

Good luck!! 
Jamie        
Kallen27
on 1/10/12 5:42 am

Mandy R.
on 1/10/12 7:23 am - Callahan, FL
and just think it's only been three months :)

HW-298  SW-251 Loss/Month post RNY(1)-23.5,(2)-23.3,(3)-9.9,(4)-10.6,(5)-8.9,(6)-7.7,(7)-4.2,(8)-7.5,(9)-1.7,(10)-10.8*first goal reached*,(11)-6,(12)-1.3,(13)-0.3,(14)+2.9-*changed scales that weigh 2lbs heavier*,(15)-0.3(16)-4.7(17),+5.8(18)-1.5,(19)+4.4,(20)-+4,(21)-1.2,(22)+3.5,(23)

tamalong
on 1/10/12 7:54 am - UT
60 lbs that is GREAT! This is one of the reason's I love this site. Successes like this is what keeps me going through all of the doctor visits and insurance bureaucracy, because one day I know that when I lose 20, 40, 60 lbs I too will be excited and those little things are a HUGE deal, they make that difference between surviving and living! I can't wait to cross my legs again and wear some sex high heels. More success is coming your way Congrats!

Tami
tulips52
on 1/10/12 8:02 am
 You're doing fantastic!!! Congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics