Unjury?

boilerbabe003
on 1/10/12 8:18 am
I have a very difficult time with all of the protein bars and can't drink the protein shakes / drinks.  Believe me, I have spent a fortune and tried all kinds of things, with no luck.  I keep hearing about Unjury and people putting it in coffee.  Does it really taste ok in coffee, or can you still taste the protein?  You know what I'm talking about.... I just walk into my local nutrition shop and I can smell all of the protein powders... YUCK!! I just can't stand the flavor. 
poet_kelly
on 1/10/12 8:25 am - OH
I have never tried Unjury but I've used other brands in coffee.  Some brands work better than others, but with the right one, you don't taste a "protein" taste.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

cindybogge
on 1/10/12 8:54 am
I am exactly like you.  I too have spent a small fortune and absolutely hate everything I have tried.  It all makes me want to gag at the very thought of it.  That is the only thing I feel like I am not doing right in this journey. 

I have read here on the forum that some people do think unjury has the most "taste-free" unflavored protein powder.  You can order it by calling 1-800-517-5111.  I have one pkg. of unflavored that I got as a sample that I haven't tried yet.  Best Wishes!

wvugal89
on 1/10/12 9:30 am - MD
I really like the unjury, you can order a sample pack for 20 dollars. That is what I did and I love unjury.

Teri-Lynn
POI

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/10/12 9:32 am - OH
I am not a coffee drinker (it tends to make my pouch "burn"), so I ahve never tried it in coffee, but I  have been using the Unjury unflavored for several years and routinely add it to soups.  I used to add it to SF hot chocolate, but when theyc ame out with the Chocolate Splendor flavor I dsiscovered that I liked that or the vanilla bean nectar protein better in the hot chocolate (vanilla bean make sit taste like you melted some marshmallows in it!). 

I don't notice a flavor or smell with the Unjury once it is mixed (I do notice a slight smell when I open the tub of unflavored, though), but some people do, so order some individual packets before you buy a whole tub.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

M M
on 1/10/12 9:50 am
 No.

Run far away.

It ruins coffee.

Some brands DO alright in coffee, but make sure you do not OVERHEAT the product, and MIX MIX MIX.....
latindiva
on 1/10/12 10:16 am
I have never used unjury in hot foods however I add it to my crystal light and I use the unflavored mixed with Carnation Instant breakfast Chocolate No sugar added and freeze it over night in the morning I nuke it for 10-15 secs and break apart with a fork. I just love it. I reccomend that you order the sample packets first I personally did not like any of the flavored ones found them excessively sweet

Good Luck

teachermarsha
on 1/10/12 10:56 am
I, too, have wasted sooo much money on protein.  But I do like the unflavored unjury in my sugar free hot chocolate.  I also put it in my sugar free pudding.  But I have not tried it much else, YET.  Plan to, after next tub arrives.  I agree with everyone, try the sample of it first.

Stephanie L.
on 1/10/12 10:39 pm
Haven't tried the unflavored yet but I recommend the Unjury Chicken Soup for a snack.  Its 21 grams of protein in only 8 ounces of water.  Just have to make sure the ho****er isn't hotter than 130 degrees.  I feel like I'm having a real soup not a protein shake.
Stephanie L.
on 1/10/12 10:41 pm
*** just make sure the water isn't hotter than 130 degrees.  Sorry for the typo.
Most Active
Recent Topics