Protein water thing - tried it?

Jenspunky
on 2/4/12 12:49 pm
RNY on 01/16/12

~Jenna 
RNY 1/16/12

RobinAment
on 2/4/12 1:14 pm - FL
I'm interested in knowing too. Would be nice if it actually tastes good. I'm also having trouble getting in all my protein and desperate to find something that tastes decent. I can't stand the taste of the protein shakes  
kidnamedtoad
on 2/4/12 4:41 pm

If y'all try it let me know. I would like to get more protein in without having so many calories.

Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
SafetyTurtle
on 2/4/12 10:06 pm - Cincinnati, OH
I tried this in the earlier days post-op...I personally thought it was the worst of the non protein shake drinks...even worse than Isopure drinks.  It wouldn't dissolve, despite 2 different shakers and my husband doing it, we even put it in the blender.  N-A-S-T-Y in my opinion.  Of course, I'm picky, and there is only one protein drink I'll drink, which also comes from GNC.  I use the Total Lean shakes, the ready to drink bottles.  25g of protein, 170 calories, 6g of fat, and 6g of carbs.  I drink 2 a day. 

Gina :~)

rsassyjackie
on 2/5/12 12:06 am - MA
 Hi Jen-- I too am very picky about the protein shakes, but I have to say try the "Oh Yeah shakes, they are not bad and have 32g of protein. My Nut, couldn't believe it when I showed her. Thay are a little pricey but they are the only one's I have been able to drink w/out coming back up. My surgery is coming up and am happy that I have found one that I can tolerate!!!---Good Luck! ---Go Patriots< Woot Woot! 
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 369 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 347 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 307 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 307 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 347 views