Where is LisaR??

Nessy2976
on 2/4/12 7:28 pm - MD
 Has anyone heard from her?
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
dasie
on 2/4/12 7:55 pm
I don't know who she is, off hand, but I have been wondering where Susan is.  I miss her posts.

dori M.
on 2/4/12 9:30 pm - MD
 You may want to do a search on the posts because a few days ago I read a posts that said someone named Lisa passed away. I don't know the Lisa mentioned in that post or the Lisa your referring to. I hope they are not the same, but either way I hope you find her.

Nessy2976
on 2/4/12 11:32 pm - MD
 I did read that post and that is not the Lisa I mean.  That was LadySteel I think? LisaR has been here for some time and I think you do know who she is.  She is about a year out and last time she posted she had sone problems with her bloodwork with low levels.  I am just hoping she is ok.  Thanks!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
Sunnygurl
on 2/5/12 4:04 am - VA
RNY on 02/28/12

I've been trying to reach her and still havn't heard from her.... I'm continuing to pray for her... 

Carl S.
on 2/5/12 5:25 am
RNY on 03/05/12

I have been on the look out for her too. The last I heard anything from her was about her low WBC count and that she was very concern...hmmm?

(deactivated member)
on 2/5/12 6:16 am
The Lisa who passed away suddenly was Lisa Clarke aka "Lady Steeler". 
Lisa R.
on 12/15/12 1:46 am - Dallas, TX

I am here! I did not pass away but my best friend and husband did pass away about 9 months ago- that is why I have been so scarce.

Just did a search for Oct/Nov 2010 peeps but it seems most have left and are out enjoying their new lives. ;) It was so very kind of you to think of me.

LisaR

5 ft. 0 in.  HW/242      SW/236     CW/216    GW/120?

Most Active
Recent Topics