CPAP MACHINE FOR SALE

mikjul1
on 2/9/12 8:48 pm - bel air, MD
Ok off the Cpap Machine!
Chilipepper
on 2/9/12 11:59 am
Wow..you got retested and don't have Apnea anymore? 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

mikjul1
on 2/9/12 12:01 pm - bel air, MD
yep lost 57 pounds so happy. I had surgery Dec. 6th and doing great off meds. to like blood pressure and cholestrol.
Chilipepper
on 2/9/12 12:24 pm
That is fantastic!!!  I used to live in Towson!  Hows the weather up there??? lol

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Winnie_the_Pooh
on 2/9/12 6:56 pm
FYI,  C-PAP requires presciptions.  I believe it is illegal for a person to personally sell the machine.  I was told not to advertise mine for sale by my doctor.  It would be similar to offereing to sell people your prescription drugs.  I would remove the post if I were you.

Winnie

Chilipepper
on 2/10/12 6:28 am
On February 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM Pacific Time, Winnie_the_Pooh wrote:
FYI,  C-PAP requires presciptions.  I believe it is illegal for a person to personally sell the machine.  I was told not to advertise mine for sale by my doctor.  It would be similar to offereing to sell people your prescription drugs.  I would remove the post if I were you.
Not true...

Reel
on 2/9/12 7:27 pm
And if the insurance company paid for that machine, you can find yourself in ho****er should someone choose to enforce anything. I agree with the previous poster.
Chilipepper
on 2/10/12 6:27 am
On February 10, 2012 at 3:27 AM Pacific Time, Reel wrote:
And if the insurance company paid for that machine, you can find yourself in ho****er should someone choose to enforce anything. I agree with the previous poster.
That isn't true...if they purchased it for him..it is his...if he doesn't need it...he can do what he wants with it...just like if they buy you crutches of and other medical device. 

Reel
on 2/10/12 8:17 am
Most insurance companies don't "out right" purchase a CPap machine. They RENT it from the DME company.  The rental period can be anywhere from 3 months to 1 year. If someone is found selling DME that is "rental equiptment"  (that means before the insurance company finished paying for the machine), then they can face challenges should anyone find out, and choose to make a big deal out of it.
mikjul1
on 2/9/12 7:45 pm - bel air, MD
Did not know that  thanks for the reply.