how much sf cheesecake pudding mix do i use?

jenfasano
on 2/15/12 7:19 am - CT
I have seen alot of people post about putting the sf cheesecake puddingmix  in the greek yogurt, how much of each do i use and do i put anything else with it?  Im very excited to try this !!

jen

Laura in Texas
on 2/15/12 7:29 am, edited 2/14/12 7:29 pm
I use a small box of sf pudding mix mixed with 2 cups of yogurt and nothing else. I eat 1/2-3/4 cup of it at a time.

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

unewillow
on 2/15/12 7:50 am - CT
I've not used it in my yogurt, but I do use the SF cheesecake pudding mix in my protein shakes. I put 1 TBsp in 8oz of milk. So, I would probably start with a couple teaspoons in a 8oz serving of yogurt and add more if you need more. You could add NSA jams (strawberry or apricot) or SF chocolate syrup.

Kenny B.
on 2/15/12 7:59 am - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12
If you'll take a little lowfat cream cheese and sf whip cream and mix it with the yogurt and sf cheesecake, then take Graham crackers( just a few) and crush them and spinkle over the top. Ol' my,,,just like eating a real cheesecake. So good!

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

jenfasano
on 2/15/12 8:02 am - CT
yummy that DOES sound so good !! I love cheesecake!!! anymore  yummy ideas would be greatly appreciated I am having a very hard tim eating much of anything!! Nothing is too apealing to me! 

thanks in advance jen
Thumbelina
on 2/15/12 8:47 am - MI
Just recently I did try the greek yogurt with the sf cheese cake pudding mix and added BlueBerries to it and it was very yummy!
Ramie A.
on 2/15/12 9:09 am - Bronx, New York, NY
Into a 6 or 8 ounce serving of plain yogurt, I put a heaping tablespoon of the pudding mix, one packet splenda, and one tablespoon of powdered milk.

Into a whole large container of yogurt (about 4 cups), I put in the whole packet of pudding mix, four splenda, and about one third cup of powdered milk.  Add more or less of each ingredient to taste. 

The milk isn't necessary to make the yogurt edible, but it sure makes it taste smooth!

Sir well and enjoy!

Lapband Nov 2006; revision to RNY 8/17/2011
5'3", HW: 205 / Consult: 189  /  SW: 184  /  CW: 140  /  GW: 130

CarolBeth
on 2/15/12 12:30 pm - SoCal, CA
I used your 4 cup recipe with the powdered milk (you'd posted this on another message), and have decided this is the most convenient (and tasty) way to do this.  Thanks!
Carol - RNY July 11, 2011

seashell6417
on 2/15/12 1:43 pm - Gaylord, MN
I use one box per 16 oz Greek yogurt. Sometimes I also add a 15 oz-ish can of pumpkin and one teaspoon pumpkin pie spice for pumpkin cheesecake.
Tami

Brittany M.
on 2/15/12 10:03 pm
  You just rocked my world!  LOL   Guess what I'm having for breakfast this weekend?
Most Active