Six month Check up today

Nessy2976
on 2/24/12 6:26 am - MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Doc!!!  HE is super AWESOME!  He has ask me to do a video for his web site!  I am stoked!  The only thing I don't like is their scale it is like 5lbs different then mine, but I knew that going in, so I was ok. My labs were all GOOD, except my B12 was very high. Now we can get right on the web site and see our lab results and anything else we want to see.  It is pretty cool! Once the video is done I will send a link for all to see.  Happy Friday EVERYONE!!!  
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
poet_kelly
on 2/24/12 6:39 am - OH
How high was your B12?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Debbie A.
on 2/24/12 6:48 am - Aurora, OH
 Great job! I go for my six month in March, I hope I will have done as great as you!

Nessy2976
on 2/24/12 5:07 pm - MD
 It ws 18.4  
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
poet_kelly
on 2/24/12 7:31 pm - OH
That's a weird number for B12.  Usually labs list the reference range as something like 211 - 911 and around 1000 is good for us.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics