Pain between shoulder blades like I had right after WLS

RainDiva
on 3/1/12 1:53 am
As anyone experienced this? It feels the same way right after WLS and they told me it was gas pains. Guys do you think this can be gas pain almost 5 months out.

Heidi T.
on 3/1/12 1:54 am
RNY on 01/31/12
 I have no idea, but I am sorry that you are still having pain.

rny 1/30/12              
On 1/30/12 I begain my new healthier life, it is not easy, but day by day I will reach my goals.                
RainDiva
on 3/1/12 2:06 am
I'm sorry I should have written the above better. I havent had the pain since the surgery all of a sudden last two days I have had this intense pain between my shoulder blades that feels the same as it did when it was gas pain. I wanted to see if anyone else is or has experienced this and what can I do for it

Judy M.
on 3/1/12 2:18 am
see a doctor and have your gall bladder checked

sandy822
on 3/1/12 2:21 am - FL
 Sounds like Gall Bladder!!
Shelly S.
on 3/1/12 2:31 am - Mason, MI
First, I am sorry that you are in pain. You should see your doctor.

Did you try a pepcid AC or something like that? I have had the gas pain occasionally. The last time, I took some gasx strips and walked about 3 miles to try and work it out. I also have my 8 year old pound my back very hard and that was helpful too.

Did you notice that you might have ate something out of the ordinary before the pain started?

Take care,
Shelly
Shelly Smith    
HW 326 SW 293 CW 180 GW 160        
AmberLee72
on 3/1/12 3:01 am
Sounds like gallbladder. I'm going through gallbladder issues right now at 8 months post op. Hopefully it's nothing though. I would get an ultrasound to be sure though. Good luck!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 370 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 331 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 21 replies · 220 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics