Still in the hospital

cdreamyd
on 3/7/12 7:30 pm - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
I had mt RYN on Monday morning. No complications surgery went well however now my heart rate is low. I am actually not feelin bad a little nauseated here and there but am doin well with pain. I have been doing ok with out it. My heart rate has been sitting in the 40s at one point went doqn to 25. They called a cardiologist in so far he ultrasounded my neck done blood work and this morning should be doing a heart echo. I am just ready to fo home..
LouLou4
on 3/7/12 8:07 pm
I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time, I can imagine being stuck in the hospital isn't making you feel any better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your quick recovery and that the heart beat picks up...let's hope you're home soon
Nycm
on 3/7/12 10:22 pm
RNY on 02/21/12 with
I hope they figure it all out soon.

Christine

kimberkim
on 3/7/12 10:56 pm - Stouffville, Canada
I had my surgery on Monday too, and had no complications. Hopefully they figure out your heart issues, as others' have posted, you recover better at home (so true, got home yesterday and feeling so much better....tired, but lot less pain).

Sending you get well wishes!
LeeLee72
on 3/7/12 11:01 pm - Niagara Falls, NY
Hi cdreamyd...I had my rny on Monday as well...and still here.  I think they are going to let me go today though..so I can understand how you feel. Right now..they are complaining that my breathing isnt right..but I am going to beg to take the spirometer home and do that. I'm tired of being here because I can't sleep and thats not helping heal.  Get better..hopefully they can figure out why your heart rate is dipping so low.

manda2108
on 3/8/12 1:31 am
 Sorry to hear your having such a long hospital stay..I hope you are feeling better soon and get to go home! 

Are they letting you get up and walk around? 

cdreamyd
on 3/9/12 12:37 am - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
TY everyone I finally got to come home. Just wish these headaches and naseau will go away.. I am still really light headed from the low heart rate..
Most Active
Recent Topics