Made it back home

safetymedic
on 3/9/12 8:01 am - Diamondhead, MS
RNY on 03/08/12
I want to thank everyone for thier well wishes, I was discharged at 3PM today. The surgery went very smooth and I was up and walking around the hospital 3 hours after surgery. they left the steri-strips in place and I do not have any drainage as of yet. I have been able to drink water regularly for some reason, but if I do a broth or something like that, I have a very noticable 4oz. Hope everyone else is doing fine.

illinois Gama D.
on 3/9/12 8:32 am
Congrats!! so glad everything worked out for you, keep up the walking and sipping:)

Rny 2003

come join the new R&R 3.0, where the fun is:)

missjann
on 3/9/12 8:39 am
So glad to hear you're home and on your way to a new life!  Hope you mend
very soon.  Best wishes and keep coming back so we know how things are
going. 
    Jan

poet_kelly
on 3/9/12 8:48 am - OH
I'm glad to hear everything is going so well.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MNJourney
on 3/9/12 8:53 am
Glad the surgery went well and you are home! Whew! Wishing you a speedy recovery and a smooth transition through the next phase!

HW:317 SW:255 CW:147

_Donna_
on 3/9/12 9:24 am, edited 3/9/12 10:03 pm
I'm glad you are doing well.

RNY 5-5-2011

Zeigled
on 3/9/12 11:23 am - Parkton, MD

Welcome home!!  Take it easy!

HW 357 SW 341   

IrishIze
on 3/9/12 11:25 am - NJ
I'm so glad everything went well for you - I was looking to see how you made out with the lung scan.   I'm assuming that all is well and I'm SO glad for you!! 
Irish......  

Sonogrrl
on 3/9/12 7:48 pm
RNY on 05/22/12
Excellent news!
RNY 5/22/12      27.5.bs lost pre-op      
Most Active