1 week 2 days post op

cdreamyd
on 3/13/12 2:57 am - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
I am now one week and 2 days post op. I tried a little yogurt last night around 7 then had my chewable mulivitamin. At about 11 i started to get the shakes, and I felt like there was something in my throat. I felt really uncomfortable and was unable to sleep I finally fell asleep about 4 and when I woke up at 7 I still had that feeling of something in my throat and now I am really nauseated. I have tried to drink water it does nothing. Any one have any suggestions??? Thank you.
poet_kelly
on 3/13/12 3:04 am - OH
You could try a warm drink.  I doubt there really is anything in your throat though.,  Even if the multi had gotten stuck in your throat (which it shouldn't have) it would have dissolved by now I would think.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

newbirthday2812
on 3/13/12 3:19 am - TX
Call your surgeon, just to let them know what happened, since this was your first time taking the vitamin...just to be on the safe  side.

Good luck!

Each day will be better than the day before ~♥~

Susan

dreakixxes
on 3/13/12 3:51 am - Raymond, NH
RNY on 03/05/12
I would call the doctor and see what they say... I would also try somthing warm. Hope everything goes well. Im also 1 week and 1 day out!!!

cdreamyd
on 3/13/12 3:59 am - CO
RNY on 03/05/12
I have been taking my vitamins havent had a problem until lat night. The only new thng I had yesterday was the yogurt..And never again with that lol..
Ty all for the responces..
Marilyn101
on 3/13/12 12:12 pm - FL
I hope you feel better real soon. Don't give up on yogurt just introduce  it again at a later time keep us posted. 
Most Active
Recent Topics