Working towards some goals

Jenya37
on 3/16/12 1:48 am - Cloquet, MN
I met with my nutritionist for the first time on Wednesday.  I have my MMPI appointment and next nutrition appointment set up.  It sounds like I will need to meet with the nutritionist three times before having surgery, which means that I could be having surgery in mid-July.  The nutritionist gave me some goals to work on: no more than one cup of coffee per day, no more than one soda per day, carry water bottle and sip, eat three meals, space 4-5 hours apart with snacks midway eat balanced, no eating in front of tv, walking, treadmill upper body 2-3 times per week, and document intake.  I have a feeling I will begin to lose weight just by implementing these items.  Feels good to have a plan that seems manageable!!!
Jennifer

poet_kelly
on 3/16/12 2:29 am - OH
You might lose a little weight doing those things.  And you'll be practicing for after surgery.  Sounds like a good plan.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics