Going by my clothes not the scale! Best decision I could have made!

wvugal89
on 3/20/12 2:38 am - MD
So I was starting to get frustrated as the scale was not moving  for weeks and weeks! I kept up with my eating, water, and the gym, which I am completely addicted to now! Last night I couldn't sleep so I started trying on things in my closet like dresses and skirts. I pulled out the dress I wanted to wear to my nephews graduation in June and it is way to big so I looked at the tag and it was a large. Of course I looked again and this morning printed out a return label to send it back for a medium! Me in a medium - would never have guessed it would be possible. I was happy that everything was a large! Now I am going through my clothes once again!

So the scale is stuck but inches are melting off! So my advice is stay off of the scale and go by your clothes -  you will be amazed! I am realizing that even though I have chosen a goal weight it is and should not be the end all be all! How you feel when you walk out of your door is what matters!

Of course this is just my humble opinion as everyone has to do what is best for them!

Teri-Lynn
POI

Tallblonde
on 3/20/12 2:41 am
Wow, that is wonderful!!  Congrats to you. :)
Sonogrrl
on 3/20/12 2:43 am
RNY on 05/22/12
Congrats that is amazing!
RNY 5/22/12      27.5.bs lost pre-op      
sweet-tart2012
on 3/20/12 5:31 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
Congrats!  Good post.

Adrienne G.
on 3/20/12 10:51 am - Germantown, MD
Absolutely... that's what I'm doing to (but it did take me a lil while to reach that decision).  I'll trade in my old 26/28s for my new 16s no matter what the scale says.  Great job!!!!!!!
Starting weight (12/10) - 346; Surgery day weight (10/11) - 282.4