Waittimes and What to expect

kkcpgp
on 3/26/12 10:56 pm - Amherstview , Canada
RNY on 10/09/12

Hello All,

I am so happy to have found a resource that I have heard nothing but positive reviews about.  Being able to discuss the appointments, waittimes, concerns, excitements and all the other emotions that at least I am feeling right now is so comforting. 

I am a patient at HRRH.  I did my initial orientation in Ottawa and was asking if I was interested in transferring to HRRH and was told the waittimes would be a little shorter.

The questions I have for people willing to share are? 

- My questionnaire was not handed in until the date of my Gastric Bypass Class (March 9) and I was told that I would be contacted with my next appointment dates (SW, NUT and Surgeon).  Everyone else in my class had done their orientation with HRRH so they all had their other appointments already.  I was wondering about timelines/waittimes.  How long after your orientation and submitting your questionnaire did you get your other appointment dates sent to you?  How did you receive them? by email or regular mail?

Looking forward to hearing everyone.  :)

sweet-tart2012
on 3/26/12 11:46 pm - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
  You might want to post this on the main board also.    Good luck!

kkcpgp
on 3/26/12 11:48 pm - Amherstview , Canada
RNY on 10/09/12

I am very new to this and this is the first time I have posted.  How do I access the main board?

Thanks for your help! :)

Sarah R.
on 3/27/12 12:17 am
If you go up towards the top there is a forums link, if you hover over that it will show you many of the different boards you can go to...check out the local forum and see if you cant find one for your particular area as they may be able to better answer specific questions regarding HRRH.

The main forum is located under forums >>> and then Weight Loss Related.

Good Luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics