Confession - I ate too much for dinner

slashes
on 3/30/12 10:16 am
Yup I was stupid tonight and my pouch is very very full. I am not in terrible pain, just feel bloated and stuffed. So what did I eat? I guess if I am gonna confess I have to lay it all out there huh?

Ok I had 1 Pork Chop (w/shake n bake)
Natural Apple Sauce to dip it in
Fresh Cooked Broccoli & Cauliflower

Not bad choices, but just more than I should of. I swear I have to hold back so hard not to eat a giant bowl of the veggies - so hard to limit - I love veggies.

oooohhhhh I am so full - ugh !!!

Follow My Gastric Bypass Story
This is where I share it all - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

RNY: 01-23-2012 Weight day of Surgery - 286lbs ~ Weight as of 09-13-2013 164lbs

poet_kelly
on 3/30/12 10:20 am - OH
I've been there.  I'm guessing most of us have.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

slashes
on 3/30/12 10:21 am
It is rare that I do this to myself, but tonight was one of those rare moments. Now I pay for it !! lol

Karly Green
on 3/30/12 10:35 am - Middletown, NJ
 It'll pass. Besides, it was protein n' veggies. I've done much, much worse. lol

Watch what I eat at myfitnesspal.com username karkar28
mirlyn2012
on 3/30/12 11:20 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
Mmmm shake n bake.
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
slashes
on 3/30/12 11:46 am
Yes shake n bake - it has been forever since I made that for the kids and hubby. I figured it would not be so bad for me - it is such a light coating. It was DELISH

Lisa R.
on 3/30/12 11:48 am - CA
 Last night I made dinner for my son and there was like a small bit of this pasta stuff left in the pan, and I ate it.  Not even 1/4 a cup and I felt so full and sick!  

We all do stupid stuff.  Move on.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
littleskie
on 3/30/12 1:18 pm - freeport, TX
RNY on 08/19/09 with
Hope you feel better soon. Thats one reason why I try to keep papaya enzyme around. I'm two and a half years out and I still occasionally overeat. Usually when i'm not paying attention while eating.

Met my first goal, met my second goal, met my surgeons goal. Now I have a new goal!

Most Active
Recent Topics