sick of food, help!

Ashley K.
on 3/30/12 7:51 pm - GA
Do whatever you can to eat more often and get in protein. I went through a period like that in the very beginning. Every single time I ate, it made me so sick. I would get really hot and start dry heaving and I couldn't stop. It got so bad that I couldn't handle that along with my new job, so I just stopped eating - especially at work. You would be surprised just how quickly your body begins to shut down. And mine did it fast. I started getting tingling and numbness in my legs and it affected my vision. I couldn't drive it got so bad. So please do everything you can. It will get better, I promise! You just have to push through it. I know it's so hard. :/
carolbed
on 3/31/12 1:43 am - attleboro, MA
Take it easy on the food, but make sure you are taking your vitamins.  Whether, they are in pill form or liquid, make sure you take them.  Your body is in starvation mode and wants to keep the weight on.  It's a stall for a little while.  Its normal and it will start up again.  Yogurt is the best especially the greek kind with all of the protein. I personally love Chobanni, because of the high protein it has.  So take it easy on your self, your body will start losing when it's ready.  You will want to start to eat again, but a little at a time.  I am 6 yrs out, and still have problems with roasted chicken right from the oven.  My dr never heard of this, but my body just doesn't accept hot chicken and a few other foods, espcially fatty foods.  Which is great for me, but I still have eyes bigger than my pouch..:) 
Skoonie
on 3/31/12 6:50 am - Van Wert, OH
RNY on 01/31/12 with
I don't have the guts to try steak eventhough I love it. I have got chicken stuck a few times and its not near as hard to digest as steak.

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 495 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 477 views