NSV in Italy

Shirley O.
on 5/13/12 7:19 am - NM
 A week ago tonight I returned from two weeks visiting grandaughters, son, and daughter-in-law in Italy.  In previous visits, I could manage the stairs in their home, but not go up tmany stairs and up steep hills to the piazza with the girls so we could play at the playground.  One of my goals for this year was to be able to do that.  

This time the girls and I walked to the piazza many times.  Also I was able to walk, walk, and walk when touring Rome.  It wasn't all as graceful as I wanted to, but it was such a good feeling to be able to reach that goal.  I'm so thankful for surgery and my new weight.
Highest Weight 280, Surgery Weight  240  Current Weight 164  Goal Weight  140

Shirley
New Mexico

Kelly L.
on 5/13/12 7:55 am - San Jacinto, CA
On May 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM Pacific Time, Shirley O. wrote:
 A week ago tonight I returned from two weeks visiting grandaughters, son, and daughter-in-law in Italy.  In previous visits, I could manage the stairs in their home, but not go up tmany stairs and up steep hills to the piazza with the girls so we could play at the playground.  One of my goals for this year was to be able to do that.  

This time the girls and I walked to the piazza many times.  Also I was able to walk, walk, and walk when touring Rome.  It wasn't all as graceful as I wanted to, but it was such a good feeling to be able to reach that goal.  I'm so thankful for surgery and my new weight.
 Yay for you! I have never been graceful a day in my life, let's don't let THAT stop us!

HW 274. CW 129

soozieq
on 5/13/12 8:14 am
That is wonderful!!!!  How lucky to have your son and family there to go visit. 
Suzanne    RNY:  4/17/12  -   HW:  267  -   SW: - 256  -   GW:  150           
Skinnygirlme
on 5/14/12 9:18 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Great NSV!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 415 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 431 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 527 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 242 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 327 views
Recent Topics