Ran the gamut today!

Rebecki65
on 5/25/12 10:10 am - OR
RNY on 08/20/12
Starting at 7:15 a.m. with my Upper GI.  Would of rather had a cup of decaf coffee to start my day, but a cup of barium had to suffice.  Everything looks great, small acid reflux (knew about that) and a small hiatal hernia (didn't know about that) but Dr. said nothing to worry about.  No acid erosion in my esophagus!  I've changed how I eat so I haven't been taking anything for the reflux anyway.

9:15 a.m.  Lung capacity test.  Technician said I have excellent lungs.  Woo hoo for never smoking!  Although I did get quite light headed from that test.

10:00 a.m. Echocardiogram.  That was fun, watching my heart beat and all my valves working.  Won't know the results of that one until I see the surgeon/nurse again.

Next step is to drop in at the hospital and do my fasting labs and take the psych. computer test.

Yearly GYN exam next Wednesday, sleep study consult on Thursday, pysch appointment on June 4th, physical therapy June 8th, Nutritionist on June 22nd.  And in there somewhere I need to add two visits to the RNY support group!

I'm going to be a busy girl.  Hopefully sometime in there I'll get my surgery date.  Can't wait!

Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life!      
HW: 243  CW: 157  SW: 217
RNY: 8/20/12  Age: 48 Height: 5'3"

I've lost 86lbs!  Lost 90, but the honeymoon phase is over.  Now the real work begins!