Protein shake directions

mpjones
on 6/2/12 5:12 am
Stupid question of the day--when it says in the ingredient list for a shake "1 tsp. decaf coffee" does that mean one teaspoon coffee already made up or I teaspoon coffee granules or perhaps one teaspoon instant coffee powder?? Geeze, I've been cooking for close to 60 years and I can't understand the instructions on how to make a protein shake !!
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/12 5:43 am
I would assume it means 1 teaspoon of instant decaff coffee. If you use regular it will be to strong and grainy, if you use already made it won't do nothing its basically flavored water.
mpjones
on 6/2/12 8:00 am
Thank you--somehow just could not wrap my mind around adding coffee to the recipe !
poet_kelly
on 6/2/12 1:16 pm - OH
It probably means one teaspoon of the instant coffee powder.  That's what I add to things like a vanilla protein shake.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mpjones
on 6/3/12 1:45 am
Thanks Kelly--now that someone else has said it--it makes sense to me .
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 351 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 239 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 271 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 111 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?