Newbie!

Jennifer39
on 6/10/12 1:11 pm
 Hey guys! 
Im a newbie here and I just want to thank you for all your posts! They are extremely helpful and I am truly overwhelmed with information. I have a group informative meeting on Thursday. Ive done much much research and have contemplated this decision for years now. I know it's now or never. I want to begin my new life and can't wait! 

L. Matteson
on 6/10/12 1:58 pm
RNY on 07/02/12
Welcome!! 

This site is absolutely AMAZING! The people here are the BEST and they are extremely helpful! 

Making the decision to have WLS will no doubt be the best decision you will ever make in your life for your health!

Kenny B.
on 6/10/12 5:33 pm - Leland, NC
RNY on 01/30/12
Congrats on the decision you have made. This is the beginning of a new and better life. Welcome!!!! 

Kenny B.
Philippians 4;6-7

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Eliza55
on 6/10/12 10:03 pm - PA
Welcome to the board.  I look forward to hearing about your journey.  Keep us posted!
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 334 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 372 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 248 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 103 views
Recent Topics