Need advice please!

CHYNA1975
on 6/15/12 9:37 am - Leonardtown, MD
Hello everyone I need help I'm in a wedding next week and can't find a strapless bra to fit my deflated boobs. This is driving me insane I was wearing a 44g before surgery and know I'm wearing a 36 something, my problem is I'm deflated so I have nothing to fill in the cup of a strapless bra any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never
     will I leave you; never will I forsake you."  So say with
     confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."

- Hebrews 13:5,6
   SURGERY DATE 7/21/11

Tiffani A.
on 6/15/12 9:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
 When I got married in 2003,  I went to a corset shop. It was kind of pricey ($60 or so for a strapless corset type bra), but they did an amazing fitting and had things in all sizes and really seemed to know how to accommodate all body types. 
I was Maryland at the time and went to a place called dor-ne corset shop in Silver Spring. I'm not sure where you are and how close they are, but I had a good experience there. 
Here is the website http://www.dornecorset.com/.
If its too far away, maybe you can find a shop like it in your area. I've never had much luck with strapless bras until I went there.
Amber Isbell
on 6/15/12 9:55 am - Devine, TX
Have you tried Victoria Secret?  I think their water bra may be able to help you.

HW:280, Lap Band 2005-225lbs-LW, Revision to RNY 06/05/12 -245lbs

CHYNA1975
on 6/15/12 12:14 pm - Leonardtown, MD
Thanks so much for the replies I will check out both of these.

Be content with what you have, for God has said, "Never
     will I leave you; never will I forsake you."  So say with
     confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid."

- Hebrews 13:5,6
   SURGERY DATE 7/21/11

DailyMae123
on 6/15/12 12:54 pm
Oh how perfect!  I've been trying to describe  'the girls'...deflated is the term I've been searching for!

BugdocMom
on 6/15/12 3:29 pm - CA
I would definitely recommend Victoria's Secret. It is a little pricy, but they are really helpful and make sure you get a good fit. Also, their semi annual sale shouldbe happening right now. You may just get a really good deal!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 346 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 226 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views
Recent Topics