Stall???

AlyRaeMc
on 6/14/12 12:14 pm - Jay, NY
RNY on 04/04/12
 I am 8 weeks post RNY and have dropped weight continuously since my pre op diet. In presently down about 65 pounds and have been doing great on a somewhat regular diet. Problem is, for the last 8 days I have been stuck at the same numbers!! I've been doing everything right and I've heard that this does happen...I'm just looking for anyone who has been through something similar and can offer some positivity!!! Thanks!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 12:21 pm - waukesha, WI
It is not a stall until it is 4 weeks or more.  You won't lose weight every week and as you get closer to a normal BMI weight slow down. 

65 lbs........Wow you are doing great at 8 weeks out I was at 35 lbs loss. 
WifeMama
on 6/14/12 1:17 pm
RNY on 06/21/12
 Don't get discouraged!  You must be doing the right things to lose 65 pounds in 8 weeks!!  The weight will start it's downward journey again soon, but until then focus on your successes thus far girl!! 
onetopmason
on 6/14/12 5:06 pm
Don't worry about trust. The numbers will go down at different times but trust It will go down. Be patient and continue to take your protein and you'll be fine. It looks like you're doing great so far so keep up the good work and the pounds will just fall off.
Pre-OP Starting Weight: 409 Day of Surgery: 372   CW: 245          
takqia1
on 6/14/12 7:53 pm

You're doing fine same exact thing happened to me. Now 8 months out I'm lucky to lose 8 lbs a month so try not to get discouraged. I think our body needs time to catch up to all the changes. It scared me too so I stopped weighing for 4 weeks because no****ching your #'s is less stressful.
Focus on your fluids and proteins your still in the honeymoon stage you will lose more.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny will feel.         
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 404 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 450 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 345 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 347 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 188 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?