Random Pain

deborah72
on 6/20/12 12:33 am - Pell City, AL
Ok...I have had a random pain....(HAHA before it is said...no it is not in my ass) .... that only happens in the afternoon and doesn't always happen every day.

It is not a sharp pain more a of a dull pain.  and it is located about 2inches to the right of my belly button if I am looking down towards my belly...any ideas?!

FYI...I had WLS Feb 2010...I have had no issues what so ever either and I have been maintaining my 130 pound loss.
sassygurl
on 6/20/12 12:49 am - Wasaga Beach, Canada
If you still have your gallbladder, it could be that. Mine was always a dull ache and had to come out.

I hope you resolve it soon.

Denise
deborah72
on 6/20/12 12:51 am - Pell City, AL
Denise...Sorry I should have mentioned...I had my gallbladder removed when I had my RNY. 
buckeyegirl27
on 6/20/12 2:43 pm
RNY on 12/14/10 with
I have random pain too and the surgeon can't seem to figure out what it is caused from...Mine is in my rib cage area...last year was the left side and this year has been the right side...mine comes and goes without any obvious reasons...have had gull bladder removed and two internal hernias repaired and it comes back from time to time...really frustrating that I don't know what causes it...hope you find out answers for you

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 468 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 319 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 354 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 60 views
Recent Topics