10 weeks post op and 50lbs gone forever!

tiffreacarter
on 6/24/12 8:37 pm
RNY on 04/17/12 with
Good morning and thank you all for your support and guidance! This morning I got on the scale to see I was down one third of my goal! I am so excited and incredibly grateful for this tool! I am down from a high of 293 to 243. I went from a size 3x/26 to a loose size 2x/22 and even sometimes 20. I can't wait to see what the future holds! More importantly I am so much more capable as a wife, mother, and nurse! I really wanted to post some pics but they are all on my iPhone as my computer is broken. Is there any way to post pics from an iPhone?

Thanks for sharing in my joirney'
Tiffany

Dani Dutch
on 6/24/12 9:24 pm - Netherlands
congrats!
april89love
on 6/25/12 1:45 am - NC
You are doing great! Keep up the good work!

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

Cheryle
on 6/25/12 5:45 am - VA
Tiffany thats awesome.. I am 11 weeks today.. and  down 46 pounds, I  was 266 the day of surgery 4/9.. I am getting there.  maybe next week, I will make my 50 lbs loss.. so HAPPY HAPPY for you though.  A few friends have noticed or SAID. you have lost weight.. my guy..  "honey your but is sagging".. oh my.. I surely hope his PPO will cover some plastics in case I want them later.  I am comfotably wearing size 20's that  I wore 5 years ago and thats the lowest size i own) I   was thinking this morning, I might need to go get a pair or two of size 18s. I have packed up all my 22/24, 3 x's and winter 2 x's to go away..  My nut has me predicted to be 208 by our next visit on July 24, I hope I make it. 

tiffreacarter
on 6/26/12 7:26 am
RNY on 04/17/12 with
 Thank you all for your support! I am so happy I had this surgery and get a chance at getting healthy!

Most Active
Recent Topics