Premier Protein shakes

Katari
on 6/26/12 11:44 am - OR
They are the only ones I will actually buy. The chocolate is okay and drinkable, I used to love the vanilla with some ice and fruit in a blender for a smoothie in the summer. Yummy. Unfortunately our costco no longer sells the vanilla one and we don't have sams. I'll have to see if I can find them somewhere else.
Katie 
Ht. 5'2  HW 234/GW 150/LW 128/CW 132 
Size 18/20 to a size 4 in 9 months!

SoCaPinkLady
on 6/26/12 12:10 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12
I like them. They are great as you can grab one to take on the go. They are good for me to take to work for lunch. I used them on my pre surgery liquid diet stage and now I still drink them as I'm still on the liquid stage since surgery.  I get them at Costco and wish they would sell the Strawberry ones as well but they don't  

Lori                               

Gizzys
on 6/27/12 12:49 am - Canada
I discovered them a few months ago after swearing off the many protein powders.  I got sick of the protein powders for shakes to the point of gagging at the thought of them.  I went through quite a few.  The premier shakes are great and to me taste like a thicker chocolate milk.  They have been a life saver.  Our Costco sells only the chocolate and I have one a day.  Pricey but worth it in my eyes!

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?