Vi Shakes

just_little_ole_me
on 7/8/12 11:29 am - Hurt, VA
Does anyone drink the Body by Vi shakes? I have a friend that sells them and I was thinking about checking them out for a quick meal/protein supplement. What do you all think?

poet_kelly
on 7/8/12 11:31 am - OH
How many calories, how much protein, how much sugar? 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

just_little_ole_me
on 7/8/12 11:36 am - Hurt, VA
1. A unique blend of proteins that work quickly and provide long–lasting nutrition to help you burn fat and build lean muscle. 2. Heart healthy non-GMO soy protein. (No Isoflavones) 3. Fibersol, a new patented fiber blend that helps keep you feeling full, providing benefits of fiber without gas that can be caused by other types of fiber. 4. Aminogento help your body maximize protein and nutrient absorption. 5. 23 Vitamins and minerals, along with other ingredients that help you burn fat. Serving Size: 2 rounded scoops % Daily Ingredient Amount Value Calories 90 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1 g 2% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 15 mg 5% Sodium 75 mg 3% Potassium 125 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 7 g 2% Dietary Fiber 5 g 22% Sugars

just_little_ole_me
on 7/8/12 11:37 am - Hurt, VA
poet_kelly
on 7/8/12 11:39 am - OH
The calories looks good.  I don't see how much sugar or protein, though.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

just_little_ole_me
on 7/8/12 11:38 am - Hurt, VA
just_little_ole_me
on 7/8/12 11:39 am - Hurt, VA
just_little_ole_me
on 7/8/12 11:44 am - Hurt, VA
just_little_ole_me
on 7/8/12 11:44 am - Hurt, VA
sugar less than 1g and protein 12 g

poet_kelly
on 7/8/12 11:51 am - OH
The sugar is fine, then, but 12 grams is not much protein.  How much are these shakes?  Eight ounces of skim milk has 80 calories and eight grams of protein.

Consider some other protein shakes.  Syntrax Nectar has 90 calories and 23 grams of protein.  Unjury has 100 calories and 20 grams of protein.  Those would be better choices, I think.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 79 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 79 views