How do I Add Pix to my Post?

chatterpam
on 7/20/12 1:14 pm - PA
 I feel like an idiot... I have tried adding picture that I've already posted on Facebook (because it says you have to add something that's on the internet and not from my computer.)  It just copies the link and the picture doesn't show up.  What am I doing wrong?  Thanks!
Dave Chambers
on 7/20/12 1:21 pm - Mira Loma, CA
Try uploading to Photobucket or other photo site.  I've used copy and past on my profile page blog and it works there but not on these posts.  DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Lady Lithia
on 7/20/12 1:21 pm
With my computer, I see a photograph I like, like, say, your avatar.... so I right-click on the picture, and the menu comes up, including the "copy" option. See below where it says "copy image"

Then I come here and I right click on the empty message box (where you type the messages) and in the space another similar message pops up... then I choose the "paste" option.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

chatterpam
on 7/21/12 3:18 am - PA
 Thanks!  This worked... now I wish I could make them larger... never happy, am I !  
Lady Lithia
on 7/20/12 1:23 pm
I love putting photos in my messages sometimes...when I have the time to play around (and I do... I'm on vacation)

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Dani Dutch
on 7/20/12 5:27 pm, edited 7/20/12 5:28 pm - Netherlands
I like to use imgur because you get a delete code just in case you change your mind later.

1. Go to http://imgur.com
2. Upload your image
3. Use the HTML image code to post your photo here

chatterpam
on 7/21/12 3:22 am - PA
chatterpam
on 7/21/12 3:28 am - PA
 I got it to work - love this software... I can crop and resize.  Thanks!
chatterpam
on 7/21/12 3:29 am - PA
Thanks for the tips! I appreciate you taking time to respond