OT - My poor baby Sophie

crystalomac
on 7/23/12 12:53 am - Cincinnati, OH
My little four legged daughter got attacked by something Saturday night (our back yard backs up to the woods so it could have been anything)... The tip of her ear was cut right through.  I took her to the ER Vet that night but there was a 4 - 5 hour wait (and it was already 1 am) but they said it would be ok to wait until her regular vet was in the office.  I took her today and found out it went all the way through her ear (I couldn't tell bc the dried blood that I was told night to wipe off otherwise it was just going to keep bleeding)... So they are giving her a mild sedation and patching her up today and I'll be picking her up this evening.  My poor little girl.  I love that dog so much!!! 
Gail S.
on 7/23/12 12:56 am - New York, NY
Oh no! Poor Sophie! I'm so sorry. I wish her a speedy recovery!

Dagne Tripplehorn
on 7/23/12 3:01 am - OR
RNY on 04/06/12
 Poor little girl. She'll be glad to snuggle with you tonight. 
havanhavnot
on 7/23/12 3:25 am - MI
RNY on 06/12/12
Poor Sophie..I will keep her and her mama in my prayers !!  It is amazing how these 4 legged babies just wrap themselves around our hearts.  I have a 4 year old Cavalier named Charlie, and a 13 1/2 year old Havanese named Willow,  they mean everything to me !!!

joyce

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/12 4:05 am - NY
RNY on 07/17/12
Hope Sophie is on the road to recovery soon.  She will be running around and looking forward to getting her favorite treats soon.
Sandy S.
on 7/23/12 4:10 am - MD
RNY on 05/07/12
((((Hugs)))) for sophie

crystalomac
on 7/23/12 7:42 am - Cincinnati, OH
Thanks everyone!!!  My dogs are definitely my babies!!!  I love them to pieces!!!  She's home now and doesn't have a clue what's going on!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 456 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 524 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 509 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 395 views
Recent Topics